Breaking News

Leicester City Football Club Youtube Channels

Subscribers: 3
Following

Welcome to the LCFC TV YouTube channel. Interested in the latest videos from Leicester City Football Club? Our YouTube channel has specially selected clips of our best videos and much more.


Subscribers: 3
Following

Follow this channel to get the latest videos on Leicester City FC.


Subscribers: 4
Following

Leicester Fan TV is a fans online site for Leicester City Fans across the world, cheering the Blues on in the English Premier League. We produce video content by Leicester City Fans for Leicester City Fans bringing the game to life for fans!


Subscribers: 3
Following

Welcome to my Leicester City based fan channel where I go home and away to support the team around the country (hopefully Europe next year) and vlog my experiences of the matchdays.


Subscribers: 3
Following

Hello, I'm Lee Chappy, you may recognize me for my work with Leicester fan TV, Or my Appearance to looking similar to Leicester Legend Jamie Vardy! However here I am Completely focused on Leicester City news updates and watch along with the best and most interactive fan chat on Youtube. Here is the place to be for ac Leicester city & Neutral watch along with myself & the Youtube live chat.


Subscribers: 3
Following

Football Vlogger and an occasional gaming youtuber talk LCFC on this channel.


Subscribers: 3
Following

Find videos on Leicester home games and talking about Leicester.


Subscribers: 3
Following
Leicester City in the Community
2 posts per week
Description:

Subscribe this channel to get the latest videos on Leicester City FC.


Subscribers: 148
Following

Hi, Welcome to my channel. My name is Nabil Kapasi and I am aged 8 years old. I Play for Birstall United F.C,and I am a life long Leicester City fan. Please subscribe.


Subscribers: 3
Following

Leicester Till I Die TV is the home of all things Leicester. Transfers, Match Reviews, Discussions and more!


Subscribers: 3
Following

Hello everyone this is Nandez. I'm an LCFC fan who makes football content and other types of videos as well. My videos include different clubs and players so your club is always welcome.


Subscribers: 3
Following

Our Leicester City Podcast taking a look at life at the King Power Stadium with presenters Pete Selby & Rob Hayes. We will be joined by special guest, bring you exclusive content and we would like to hear from you! Subscribe.


Subscribers: 3
Following

Delving into my LCFC archive. News, interviews, features, goals and clips from the last decade at Leicester City.


Subscribers: 3
Following

Life long Leicester City Fan. Make podcast probably because I have to much spare time. Find post-match reaction, news reaction, and more.


Subscribers: 4
Following

Keeping it LCFC is a vlog style channel where during my commute to or from work I talk about Leicester City FC. It's totally unscripted, so whilst I do have a rough idea of what I'll talk about I could end up anywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment